Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Three new Fallout New Vegas DLC packs coming out soon



Today Bethesda announced three new downloadable content packs that will release each month from May to July. They will cost $10 and will release on all platforms with no delays between platforms this time. The first of the three packs is called Honest Hearts will be released on May 17th. The next pack Old World Blues will be out some time in June and the final pack will be called Lonesome Road and be out in July. Honest Hearts will take place in Utah's Zion National Park. Old World Blues will show you the origins of some of the Mojave's creatures. Finally Lonesome Road will bring the tale of you the courier to a close.


This is great new for Fallout New Vegas fans like me. I have not gotten the previous DLC Dead Money which got ok reviews from critics. I have also not finishes New Vegas due to the bugs the game faced when it was out. Now that it has been patched I have been meaning to get around to beating it but just needed a good reason to go back to the mojave. I will give updates on my playthrough as I make my way to the end of the game.


For the full blog post from Bethesda click here

No comments:

Post a Comment