Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog/PSN Timeline





Well it lloksw like the Psn updates have now been boiled down to "It will likely be a few more day". Which is kinda sad this is all we are left with and isnt even worth linking to this post it is less then a paragraph. Hopefully these get more detailed and/or finally get PSN back up.



Also when it comes to the blog I know I haven't been updating much at all. My plan with this blog is to have at least one post up a sate. Since I have been winding down with school year, I have been busier than I had expected. I will try to post as frequently as possible and will keep you updated when the blog will be back to normal with the schedual.



As a way to make it up to anyone even reading this and a way to get some form of comment anyone who post a comment will get a chance for free DLC for Grand Turismo 5, Killzone 3, or Infamous 2. All you have to do is leave a comment and explain which game's DLC youb would prefeer and why.




No comments:

Post a Comment