Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Going back to the mojave Day 1

*Minor Spoilers*

After I found out three more DLC packs are coming to Fallout New Vegas it gave me the kick I needed to finally get back into the game and push through and beat the game. I had last dabbled in the game back in February 22 2011 and had gotten my dog Rex poisoned with no hope of survival so I had to go back to a save I had from December 23 2010. I am still on my first playthrough and decided to play Hardcore mode my first time around. Yes it did make everything harder, but made everything I accomplished even more satisfying. I am level 18 and have no real faction I am sided with. I am going to try and run New Vegas by myself in place of Mr. House. After I got a bit farther met up with the Great Khans, I was told to protect the NCR president and stopped at Hoover Dam.


I know this is a short post but I was mainly getting a feel for the game after acouple of months. I'll go more indeapth in tomarrow post. As always thanks for reading and please leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment