Sunday, May 22, 2011

Infamous 2 Covers US and UK

With Infamous 2 so close to releasing something that has sort of bug me is the UK cover art is much better than the US art. Now I know you can just go and print the art from online but I am hoping Sucker Punch would release an alternative cover option on the other side of the box art if you flip it over like most Sony 1st party games. So I decided until they come out with an alternative for this problem I will make a new art just by switching the ESRB and PEGI rating logos. I also switched the UK to the US art if for some reason you wanted that instead.


US Box Art-ESRB


UK Box Art-ESRB


US Box Art-PEGI


UK Box Art-PEGI

When the back of the box is released I will post a change as well for each region.

2 comments:

  1. this is great, could you post both of the original back and side covers for inFAMOUS 2? I like to make my own covers but I will definitely use the UK-ESRB front cover. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure no problem I will have to wait until tuesday though because i am at a job for 5 days not on my computer. I will make a new post with the full complete cover, side, and back.
    Also THANKS A MILLION for being my 1st comment. You are now the 1st Torchwood4News Super fan (big deal I know).

    ReplyDelete