Saturday, May 7, 2011

Playstation Network+Torchwood4News update





-Felt like doing something silly today




Well it looks like Playstation will not be up this week as previously stated by Sony. This is due to the recent hack of SOE in hopes to making both services much safer. Sony also announced an all new security program called "All Clear ID Plus" which will make the fate of identity theft less scary. This still really sucks for everyone hoping to play online on their PS3s in some form. Still if this makes PSN better I will be glad but this does put a damper on my hopes of beating Portal 2's Co-Op campaign and finally getting a review for it out. To check out the whole slew of new PSN new straight from the horses mouth go to the PS Blog here.




Now time to talk about the blog and some new pieces I have added. I shortened down the main page do it holds 3 articles and wont be really long like before. I moved the About me bit to the top and put some info about me in there, also I hope you all know that my picture is James Quall and not me. Finally I added a poll related to the Portal 2 review. I am going to let you decide how you would like the Co-Op campaign reviewed. Thanks again for reading this and as always I always appreciate feedback but would really like to see some comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment