Friday, May 13, 2011

Great Deal ALERT!!! Infamous at BestBuy for $10



As of May the 12th BestBuy is offering Infamous for only $10 as opposed to paying $30. This is a hell of a deal coming from a fan of the 1st game like me. I bought the original game the 1st day it came out and loved it enough to get a platinum. Unfortunetly after a while I sold the game much like I use to do with games (thankfully I haven't sold a game in over 2 years now). When I heard about this deal on Podcast Beyond it made me track down acopy of it and can't wait to play it all over. I had my old PS3 lose all of its memory in december of '09 so even though I got a platinum my save files are all gone so untill Infamous 2 comes out I'll play this to bear the wait.


I will periodicly post updates from my latest playthrough of Infamous. For some background info it has almost been 2 years exactly since I last played. Also this is how I will play


1.Evil Playthrough on Hard
2.Good Playthrough on Hard
3.Finishing up any extra side missions, cleaning up the streets, and Blast Shards


I also be bringing features for Infamous leading up to the launch of Infamous 2 so come back to see what cool updates I have in store I have many cool ideas planned but can still take some from users if you have any. If so leave them in the comments below.




-25 Days untill Infamous 2

No comments:

Post a Comment