Monday, May 23, 2011

My sad story with Infamous 2 and my PS3....



As of this post Infamous 2 comes out in 15 days and for a really long time I couldn't wait until it is released. On May 23 2011 I was playing a game and all of the sudden my game freezes and turns off my system with a yellow light before it goes 100% off then flashes red. Now I am screwed I know what this means my PS3 has gotten the Yellow light of death for the second time in my life with a PS3. Ive had a PS3 since 2008 with the release of MGS4 and in the Xmas of 2009 my PS3 got the YLOD for the 1st time. Now then I spent my money on a system fix from Sony.

I am now here with a broken PS3 with my many hours of saves and to be precise my Infamous 1 and Sly 1-3 all 100% saves. So now even if I do get my PS3 fixed by June 7th I don't get to use the special features for having played the 1st game. I will not be able to get it fixed because I spent the last of my money on the Hero Edition for Infamous 2. So now I am broke and will receive a game I cant play on June 7th. Also with the PSN welcome back program I will probably miss out on that as well.

I will still try and keep you updated but at the moment I will have to keep the blog on hold until i know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment