Friday, May 20, 2011

Heading back to Empire City- Update



As you might have noticed day 5 of heading back to Empire City did not go up last night. I have decided that since I beat my evil/hard playthrough and was going to talk my opinion about the end. Since the rumor that the Playstation Store is apparently going to come up this Thursday I will return with the feature when the story is live. This way more people can experience Infamous with me as well. I will start off the next feature with the beginning of my good/hard playthrough. So if for some reason the store doesn't go up next week I will resume like normal if there is no word from Sony.


There is good news to come out of this I will be able to make more post with news for you to enjoy and after a long delay I will be putting up my review for Portal 2.

P.S. Hope you like the new logo let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment