Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Heading back to Empire City- Day 3


I have gotten quite a lot of progress done today in Infamous today I got 1 more Substation in the Warren back on, leaving 1 left until full power. I also have pissed off Trish and Zeke quite a bit. Also on a Karma update I now have reached the level of Infamous. This has warped and twisted Cole's body into a pale dark mess. I hope to take down Alden the leader of the Warren and bring him down to size. As well as getting into the Historic District (the final island).

-Don't let his size fool you his TK powers are dangerous


Now today I will leave a large bit of today feature focus on the Music for the 1st game and how it relates to the second game. Now I got a video from Qore which shows how I is done as well as my normal video update now in 2 parts.


Video from Infamous music behind the scenes in Qore *I did not take this video*



Daily video update Part 1



Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment