Friday, May 27, 2011

Infamous Trophies Gives Perks to Infamous 2




Got one of these for Infamous? If your answer was yes well you are in for a nice treat when you play Infamous 2. If you are like me and spent many hours beating Infamous twice, collecting all of the dead drops, and the huge task of collecting all 350 blast shards hidden all over Empire City you really earned that Platinum and felt very proud of yourself. Now when you start playing Infamous 2 you will see an option that says "Import Trophy Data" and depending on how many trophies you collected you will receive these perks when you play Infamous 2.


•Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.

•Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.

•Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.

•Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.

•Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.

These are some great reasons to play Infamous if you haven't played yet before Infamous 2 releases.

Now I would like to thank Sucker Punch Productions for making these perks based around your trophies off your PSN and not your save files. So people like who have just lost there PS3 and all of their save data files. This makes the lose of my PS3 a little less heavy and now I don't have to play Infamous again before Infamous 2 comes out.

THANK YOU SUCKER PUNCH PRODUCTIONS!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. God I hope I get a PS3 by June 7th im stil $180 short...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me not to long ago, it took me two months and some odd jobs to get me another system. I hope you come into $240 worth of luck and cash.

    ReplyDelete