Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heading back to Empire City- Day 1




-It's good to be back




As soon as i finished installing I couldn't wait to start playing after so long. Now I already have beaten the game, but was rusty on some of the smaller point and had forgotten all about who Moya was and the dead drops John has scattered all around Empire City. I am only 3 or so hours in the game and still at the neon district (the first island). I have met Kessler and am about getting close to fighting Sasha. I am very surprised by how much I am getting sucked back into the Infamous world. I have hunted all the dead drops like my life depended on them and remember collecting blast shards like a person with OSD.






Since I'm not to far Ill have a longer post tomarrow (hopefully). For a treat I recorded the first of many videoes show off whats going on in Infamous.


No comments:

Post a Comment