Monday, May 16, 2011

Heading back to Empire City- Day 2.5








-Can't say good enough things about the art style




On my second I ended up making it into the warren and about to turn on the 2nd substation so you know what that mean? A BRAND NEW POWER! Also a new area of town has power again but that's just OK. I have focused a little more on side missions due to the fact I needed more experience and there were only a couple of side missions I had unlocked so far. I have opened the bridge that unlocks the neon district to me again so I will go back and do more side missions.










-For a Karma update lets just say I'm not getting a tan anytime soon




For today I wanna talk about something I love a lot about Infamous and that is the comic cut scenes. Now I understand most people think this is a cheap get around for lazy developers, but I think Infamous mixes the presentation of It story well with Comic book and in game cinematics. Although in the Infamous 1 engine the animations in game are sort of hit or miss. Now I know Infamous 2 is focusing on Mo-cap for their cut scenes as well as Comic and I hope they strike a nice balance when it finally comes out June 7th. In my video for this update you can get a taste of how they present the games story through motion comic.





Sorry for the delay in getting the actual article up to try and make up I mad this more up to date them yesterdays would have been. The video was filmed yesterday though just to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment