Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Torchwood4sp Recommends: DLC Costumes!!


-Kung-Fu is even more kickin' with these new costumes

Sorry for another delay on the updates the 4th of July long weekend kept me busier then I thought. Now With this weeks PS store update I decided to buy two add-on packs for some games I enjoy quite a bit. Today the arcade challengers pack came out for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition which includes 2 costumes for all 4 new characters. The Yun and Yang costumes match including a chef costume or a hip hop style outfit that look really cool. Evil Ryu and Oni have a nice mix and even include a battle damaged Oni. The pack cost $3.99 which is a normal costume pack for Street Fighter, but has more costumes for the same price. So much like arcade edition if you are a fan of Street Fighter you will enjoy picking this pack up.


-Being bad never looked so good

Now onto a game series that has sucked up a lot of my money since it's release in 2008, Little Big Planet. Something about dressing up that little sack fella is just a hook I can't resist. Since I was a big fan of Infamous 2 I was very excited to here that there would be a Infamous 2 Mini-Pack released including Good Cole and Evil Cole, yes they are 2 totally different costumes this time. As well as a Some cool stickers from Infamous 2 to put in your levels and pod. This pack is priced at $2.99 and if you have LBP2 and like Infamous 2 this is a no brainier PICK IT UP!

Now don't worry tomorrow I will have a long post telling you what I have been playing all week and will be playing for another 2 weeks. So get ready for some more articles news and an upcoming review of Infamous 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment