Thursday, July 7, 2011

Looking forward to Bioshock Infinite?



-Man 2012 is a long ways away thankfully EGMi and GTTV has your fix


If you are like me and am sick of hearing about the awesome demo that gave Bioshock Infinite 39 game of show awards. The only reason people were surprised is because it won these awards for the awesome 15 minute demo, which was closed doors and hadn't been shown anywhere else besides clips. Finally tonight, Thursday July 7th at 1 AM eastern Spike TV and GTTV will show a half hour special and interviews, check out a 2 minute promo for it here. I will write up my opinions on the show sometime this weekend.


Now if you are a fan of text and not just video I highly recommend checking out Electronic Gaming Monthlies newest issue of EGMi and the cover story is all about Bioshock Infinite. It is a very well written piece (which is not new for EGM) and after tonight I feel that with all of this information the wait for the final product will be even harder on me and everyone else. Check out the newest issue for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment