Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I Actually Care About:07/28/2011



Something I have been kicking around doing to give you all news while being able to work on review, features, and other thing, is being able to talk about new and just awesome thing going on for the day. Let me know your opinions in the comments below.


-Pfft 3DS you wanted $250 from us well I say no to that


...And apparently most people agreed with that. After a couple months of extremely poor sales for the 3DS it was inevitable that Nintendo would have to drop the price as well as the looming release of Sony's PS Vita. Now starting 08/12/2011 America will have the price of the 3DS drop to $170. I say good job Nintendo I went from wanted to wait for the new model (i.e. 3DS light) to now actually thinking of getting this after the price change. Now if you were an early adopter to the 3DS CONGRATULATIONS! you are now a 3DS ambassador. This entitles you to 10 NES virtual console games and 10 GBA games to be released later. To be an ambassador you need to connect to the 3DS e-shop by 08/11/2011.


-$15 for a map pack.......eh I think it's worth it


Today, the PS3 finally gets the newest map pack for Black Ops exactly a month after its exclusive launch for 360 which is nothing new to gamers. All I have to say so far is I bought it and now have it downloading so it's a bit to soon to say. Still I can't wait to see the new zombie map and most players who like Black Ops and bought the other DLC pack will buy this regardless.


Look Forward to A back to the future: the game episodes 1-5 review and Annihilation map pack impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment