Thursday, July 7, 2011

OH BOY! Pick Up Demon's Souls For $15 NEW



-Looking to Rage Quit? Got $15? well this game is for you


For this week only you can pick up Demon's Souls new at target for only $15. I was always interested in checking this title, but somehow didn't get around to picking it up, now I finally found it at a great price and new. I know this is a super hardcore game and hopefully I will enjoy this enough to want to pick it up Dark Souls. So when I check this out later today I will let you all know what I think of it.


On a side note I also picked up a $10 PSN card to buy the three for all pack for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit which is normally $21 but dor this week it is priced at $11, (what a deal!) now my hot pursuit DLC collection is complete. Finally I picked up the straddegy guide for Marvel Vs Capcom 3, yes I know I'm late to buying it, but damn that is a huge book with tons of content from what I have read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment