Saturday, April 28, 2012

Time for an update everyone -GET HYPED EDITION-

Get those stick ready 
After the crushing realization that I was not able to enter Maxout last month I have been quite busy working on many different things and projects. The biggest two would obviously be work and school as much as they suck up my time and will to live they are necessary for now. Of course no one wants to hear about those mundane things that we all go through of course. I have no finally finished not only Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3 in the HD Collection. I am going to spend the extra time and beat Vergil's campaign before I post the final version of my review. Also once I am done with that I will start going even more into hardcore training and practice for my fighting games. Lastly, I signed up for EVO 2012 and even bought my special EVO jersey that will be a custom made shirt with my name and number of my choice on it. I entered Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Street Fighter X Tekken, Soul Calibur 5, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 so I will be very busy practicing for all of them. I will keep you all updated on how things go and just as a forewarning I will be very busy since I graduate in two week as well as work almost every day.

JACKPOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment