Monday, April 9, 2012

The Road To Maxout Part 3

....Uh yea this is my main for Blazblue Jin
Well I finally sat down over the weekend and had to get use to blazblue again. I had been playing all the way through November of 2011, but stopped after I ended up getting super serious job hunting. So I remember how to play my main Jin really well, but I wanted to I wanted to go over the basic and advanced of the game. I decided to devote myself to going through all of the tutorials until I got the trophy for it. Even though This took me an hour or more to get all the way through I ended up learning how to control and handle counters a lot better. Along with some guard practice and learning some new combos.



After the ever mind dulling experience of training mode I decided to head onto Arcade mode on Normal and see if I could blaze through it like I normally do. It was relatively easy until the 8th round and then the challenge was a there a bit more. Finally I m made it to the 10th and last match in arcade and I had to fight a super powered and extremely cheap Ragna who was in constant powered up mode and that lead to me raging for much longer than I would have liked or even admit. I mean It took me about 20 minutes, but man those 20 minutes felt like an eternity.
Now that's what I call training! Keep it up guys or would that be down?

Now I don't fight against the CPU and think that would get me ready for real competition. Once I was feeling comfortable I headed online to take on some random ranked matches. I will say this though Blazblue does not get enough credit when it comes to great online gameplay I played 10 matches in a row with not a bit lag. I was doing pretty good and ended up taking 7 wins and 3 loeses by the end of it all before I ended up getting off.

I should be going to a meet up this week and will get some nice local play in for the game hopefully. Along with some other games and make going to more hook ups for my SRK (Shoryuken) group much more of a regular thing for me. I know I have a long way to go in not a very long amount of time, but lets just see how things happen from here and hope I don't crash and burn to badly.
Need I say  more.

On a side note I just finished DMC1 and won't be doing impressions along the way for each game like I did with MGS, but I hope to do something a little special when I get the time to finish 2 and 3. I will say this though about DMC 1, it was much more difficult to get through than I remembered. Still it was a very enjoyable 6 hours or so and my prize for beating it is getting to play DMC2....god help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment