Friday, April 6, 2012

The Road To Maxout Part 2

Good luck finding one of these unopened

What else could it possibly be...
Well it looks like I will be able to at least enter two tournaments at Maxout out and that is Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend. I was not going to enter before because of not being able to find a copy of the game until now. Thankfully the KC Shoryuken group I play with was able to help me out and after a long night of work I was able to stop by and pick up the last copy they had of the game. Not only that, but it was also the limited edition so I got all the extra goodies such as the art book, soundtrack, and calender for $59.99. I have yet to spend time with it besides installing the game since I wanted to play my other new game today.

I ended up getting my copy of Devil May Cry HD Collection the very same day. I ended up playing through the first mission of DMC1 and that was it. So far I love all the extras they added including all the music and unreleased art that you can look at in glorious HD. I only wish you could zoom in and out, but that is only a minor complaint. I will be playing DMC HD on and off whenever I am not training for maxout out. Expect more coverage after the 21st.
Time to start training again...


No comments:

Post a Comment