Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I am back so you better BELIEVE IT!!


 
No need to cry everyone
Sorry for the break I took there for a week and a half or so everybody. I ended up dog sitting for about 12 days and was able to spend a lot of time chipping away at my backlog. Talking about backlog I finally ended up beating Zelda Skyward Sword. It was a long hard journey playing the game and was a great experience overall. I might write about it some time later in the future, but I will be busy the next couple of weeks playing Street Fighter X Tekken and practicing for tournament play. I also have been dabbling in trophy hunting and playing through the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. So far I have played through MGS2 and just started playing a bit of MGS3, while coming back to Peace Walker to check out  Multiplayer.

I'm on FIIIYAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Time to get into the new stuff folks. I wasn't just dog sitting for nothing I did it to make money and boy did I! I ended up getting about $200 after putting some into savings. Right away I picked up a copy of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations for PS3 and have a lot of interesting feelings about the game as a whole. If you read my impressions on the demo you will know that the game changes many things while retaining a lot of things fans like me love about the series. I have had the game about 24 hour as I write this and have gone though all of the story mode and unlocked all characters and assist characters. This is not a bad thing people just letting you know I spent my whole day grinding through this game. So expect a review hopefully by the end of the week at the latest. Have you played the full game yet? Did the demo turn you off from the game? Let me know in the comments below. Also damn it feels good to be back as well as a gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment