Friday, March 2, 2012

Backlog Time! You Tell Me What To Play

Four choices you decide
As with many other gamers out there I have accumulated quite the backlog and have narrowed it down to four games I feel I have not spent enough time on. I will post a poll to the side and let anyone vote so I can decide what to play and write about on here. Your choices are...
  1. Final Fantasy 13-2
  2. Zelda Skyward Sword
  3. Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD
  4. Soul Calibur 5
I listed these in no specific order so have fun voting and I know will begging everyone I know to vote. If you have any other suggestions of games for me to get, leave a comment below. You now can leave anonymous comments and not have to be signed into google. Hope everyone has a busy weekend, I know I will.

2 comments:

  1. SSX Fucking HELL! Trying to make me buy it then not even playing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, that's a tough one. If you're fairly far in SS, go ahead and do that one. Once you get past the gruelling tutorial stuff, the game gets really good. I hear 13-2 is good as well, so maybe that could go next upa fter Zelda.

    ReplyDelete