Monday, August 1, 2011

On A Slow News Day I'm...



-Well for one I am very jealous of Vincent right now.


Seriously though, I have been quite busy getting a lot of things done with video games and here is a quick update for what I'm playing. I finally beat Catherine after 16 hours and am working on a review as well as for Back to the Future the game series. Also in anticipation for Bioshock Infinite I have picked up Bioshok 1 and 2. So far I have played around with Bioshock 1, even though I beat it already I still wanna go through it one more time. Finally I have not forgotten about L.A. Noire and am working through that as well, but will not put up a review for it. Although I might post impressions cause it is quite an interesting game.


Finally as a plus for this slow day thanks goes out to VG-Resources for these Hidden Cellphone Pictures that were on the disk and some were not used. By the way this article will be long, but you won't mind. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment