Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Infamous 2: Festival of Blood Coming this October



-Hey Twilight fans! THIS is what a badass vampire looks like


Today at Gamescom Suckerpunch showed off the 1st real piece of DLC for Infamous 2 not involving UGC. All we know about festival of blood is that its a side story of sorts involving vampires taking over New Marais and biting Cole making him a vampire and giving him one night to kill the head vampire to make things go back to normal before it's to late. You so not need to have played Infamous to enjoy this side story, but need a copy of Infamous 2 to play the DLC. Think of this as Undead Nightmare for Infamous which gets me very excited and can't wait to see how playing a vampire Cole plays. No pricing was announced yet, but if I had to guess how much depending on how much I would pay $15 maximum, but to be smart pack a bunch in it and price it at $10 like Red Dead.


To wet your appetite here is the announcement trailer


Also sorry for the long delay I am back into school and have been swamped with work but I will still be putting up post as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment