Monday, June 13, 2011

Status Update


Since I haven't updated the site in 6 days I want to just give you all a little update on what I've been doing and playing. While I am still $180 short from getting a new PS3 I finally got to play some Infamous 2 and have to say from the hour and 1/2 I played, I can't wait to play more. Also I got to check out my Infamous 1 trophy bonuses in action. I booted up with my Evil data and Immediately felt like "my" Cole was picking up the story where I left off in the 1st game. I also got to mess around with all the DLC goodies I got in my Hero Edition. I really enjoyed playing the game with all the different skins, but I do wish you could have multiple skins on at once such as OG Cole with Sly cane. I will give a more in depth coverage on the game when I get a new PS3 so stay tuned (hopefully that is soon).

Also I will be taking a trip to Arizona this Friday so I'm not really able to make any promises for the blog, but I will post As much as I can. Also as a side not I am not trying to just put up stories and focus on quality over quantity. Thanks for all of your support and reading my blog, I always appreciate the feedback. Wish me luck getting a PS3 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment