Friday, June 3, 2011

3 New HD Collections Announed by Konami+A New Silent Hill on NGP

On June 7th konami had a Pre-E3 show and after watching last years show I was not excited and didn't plan on watching this at all, but when I heard Kojima was not going to be at E3 I thought I would watch it. I AM SO GLAD I WATCHED THIS! Konami really surprised me with all the cool announcements and videos they showed. By no surprise most of the biggest announcements were made by Kojima Productions.



1. KP finally answered every ones pleas by putting not only a metal gear solid HD collection including MGS2&3 as well as an HD version of Peace Walker on consoles. The best part is this will be a PS3 only collection like most games this will be on 360 and this goes for all of Konami HD collections. The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will be out in America November 2011.




2. A fan favorite game series Zone Of The Enders will also be receiving an HD update. This contains the 1st and 2nd game originally on PS2. I have never really played through all of two games so I am really excited to play through these games again when they are released in 2012.




3. Konami almost passed by the fact that they are releasing an HD collection for Silent Hill 2 and 3. This is to promote the second Silent Hill movies release in 2012. The HD collection will not include Silent Hill 4:The Room for some reason which is kind of disappointing to me personally. The Silent Hill HD collection will be released Winter 2011.




4. Sony's new handheld codenamed NGP(next generation portable) is a very highly anticipated system by me personally and now Konami has announced that there will be a new Silent Hill game on NGP with no info besides a name and a logo. Silent Hill Book of Memories is really all we known about it.


5. Finally Kojima announced his new way of gaming called Transfarring. No this is not a typo that is actually what it is called and to show you how it all works Konami released a video explaining how it all works watch below.



No comments:

Post a Comment