Sunday, October 9, 2011

Still getting killed in Dark Souls....(and loving it!)

This guy has killed me so many damn times!!!
I have been slowly making progress in dark souls and while I take 1 step forward in the game it keep wanting to stab in the throat and push me right back to where I started. This is a mixed bag of feelings for me while I hate dying and losing my souls, I really enjoy learning from my mistakes and teaching myself what I did wrong. I am really enjoying talking to people who play dark souls since trading stories of discoveries and misfortune can lead to hour long discussions about what to do next. I hope to make as much progress as possible in the coming days before Batman Arkham City. In that time I hope to finish up my hard playthrough of Arkham Asylum in the mean time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment