Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Update


so how is that review going...
Sorry for the complete lack of reviews or even any posts (again). So I will have to make a change to my order of things due to the completely packed couple of weeks it is going to be this fall/winter for games. I have beaten Shadow of the Colossus and have been playing through the God of War collection for review as well. I have gotten into some new games as well which have been stealing almost all of my time in a good/bad way. I have gotten access to the Uncharted 3 multiplayer even for the month of October and have gotten myself sucked into Dark souls which is bound to steal my life many many times.

I was planning on writing reviews and features, but due to the amount I have to cover this is not a very easy task alone to say the least. I will be posting more updates that tell what I have been playing as well as what I think of them instead of the reviews and features I had planned for the coming weeks. I still plan on covering the 15th anniversary of the Resident Evil franchise, but need to find a time to breath and get away from all of these new games I want to play/write about. Hope you all don't mind the ever changing schedule of TW4N. Thanks for being such awesome readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment