Saturday, October 1, 2011

Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection Impressions

Hungry for more....Zombies?
I am not the worlds biggest Call of Duty fan at all, but I do enjoy playing the Zombie mode quite a bit. That is why I was very excited when I saw the newest DLC pack would be all Zombie maps I new I had to pick this up the moment it came out. Rezurrection includes all 4 Zombie maps from World at War but, with updated features like songs and additional mystery boxes. The 5th and final map is an all new epic map that takes place on the Moon. If you already own the classic zombie maps you get moon for free with the other extras included. If you don't already own the classic maps you can pick everything up for $15. Besides the extra maps you also get the entire soundtrack used in the zombie maps as well as dead ops arcade also PS3 gamers get a free Moon static theme which is a nice addition to an already great piece of DLC.

I never played much of World at War and the same (sadly) goes to classic zombie maps as well. The maps are very different and you can really tell what the developers were changing from map to map making maps bigger as well as better. When you start playing the simpe house level you never feel like the smallest level in the game is a bad thing, if anything the claustrophobic level makes things even more tense. Finally when you make it to Der Rises you can tell this is what made the newer maps in blops. While with moon you can really tell that this is going to be the most epic of all the maps. Just by the begging having you start at area 51 while the zombies, dogs, and etc come at you until you all get on a teleporter that makes the level really start with you all on the moon searching for air right away since you need oxygen to breath. Moon is one of the hardest levels I have played in a zombie map which makes it my new favorite with all the cool secrets I have found and have yet to find.

For $15 you can't call your self a fan of zombies. This is the best piece of DLC that has been release for COD since I have started playing the game. GET IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment