Monday, September 12, 2011

Where in the World is Torchwood4sp?

Thanks MS Paint!
I have not been active in the least for the blog and have to say I'm sorry guys and gals. I have been on my PC a lot more often and have gotten sucked into the Minecrafts so thanks Internets! As well as getting dead Island recently and can't wait to get into it even more. So far I have not made to much progress and am 2 hours in. With these 2 updates I hope you all will slowly start checking back more often and I will post much, much more often.

PS I am doing a podcast expect to hear more soon but the test episode is recorded and the link is on the side toolbar look for more options soon. Such as videos and mini player. The podcast is called The Neverending Podcast and has me as the host. We are a comedy and entertainment podcast and not all about games much like The gamespy debriefings. Send us questions to answer on the podcast at the email Neverendingpodcast@gmail.com
GIVE IT A LISTEN AND SEE YOU SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment