Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Many GAMES!!!!!!

Probably my favorite game cover art at the moment
I have been getting a lot of video games recently and would like to start a long run of post about them, but first you might want to know what I have gotten and what I will be talking about.

  • Ico and Shadow of the Colossus (review and mystery feature)
  • God of War Origins (review)
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie DLC (Impressions)
  • Dead Nation DLC (Impressions)
  • Resident Evil 1 DC, 2, 3, Code Veronica X HD, and 4 HD (review for VX and RE4, retrospective on the main games, and the future of the franchise)


Get ready to hear something special....someone who likes RE5 talking about the franchise as a whole
I am hoping to post as many times as possible per day. I can only play so many games at once though. Wish me luck and if there are any other games you would like to see just let know and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment